Advisor and board member to high-tech startups. Listener, learner, pot stirrer, credit giver, upstander, and culture keeper. Hater of egos, politics, and negatrons. Lover of pranks and terrible puns. Die-hard Monty Python fan.
- Advisor and board member to high-technology startups
- Led marketing, product, and customer success at top cybersecurity, AI, DevOps, and IoT startups
- Led $2+ billion of security acquisitions for EMC, including RSA Security
- Highly quantitative, with investment banking, M&A, and equity research background
- Earned CISSP, top technical certification for information security professionals
- Committed volunteer, board member, and investor in local and international non-profits
Specialties: Leadership, mentorship, corporate strategy, product strategy, product management, marketing, product marketing, competitive strategy, demand generation, content marketing, customer marketing, customer success, customer support, math, statistics, economics, game theory, data science, AI, artificial intelligence, machine learning, security, cybersecurity, information security, cloud, SaaS, mobile, IoT, terrible puns, movie lines, and pranks.