I help bring new brands to life and breathe new life into existing brands by generating fresh marketing ideas, building strong foundations for creative teams to flourish, and striking a balance between the need for results and the need for engaging creative. I can work as an individual contributor, direct an internal team, or tap members of my talent network for small- or large-scale projects.
• Lead content and creative strategy, providing insights and direction.
• Collaborate across functions to deliver an effective content marketing strategy.
• Plan, build, create and grow creative services organizations by implementing effective technology, tools, resources and budget management, department operations, process design, and project management.
• Inspire creative teams to elevate their thinking, ideas, and executions.
• Direct rebrand and brand-integration strategy and implementation.
• Create and launch brand and writing guidelines, and asset libraries.
• Develop and deliver brand training to employees and agencies.
• Work closely with stakeholders to develop storytelling and content strategy.
• Develop messaging and enforce brand/message consistency.
• Manage overall schedule and resourcing.
• Implement programs or changes to programs based on analytics.
• Identify opportunities to use or repurpose content to drive results.
• Partner with internal teams to help articulate strategy, messaging, and tactics.
• Consistently bring new, innovative ideas to the table.
• Guide all phases of creative work from ideation to delivery.
• Define departmental structure and establish program/project SLAs.
• Design and implement processes and tools.
• Drive continuous process improvement.
Talent & resource management
• Hire, develop, and manage internal teams.
• Build relationships with creative vendors and agency partners.
• Develop, implement creative team policies and objectives.