I am the guy you put on the Big Problem with the elusive solution, specifically problems that require both sales game and data analytics - even better if we building something that hasn't been done before - and especially if we get to lead a team along the way.
I've been trusted with these types of problems in the past because I have been able to deliver results. Solving any Big Problem can never be done alone. I've had the opportunity to work with fantastic people at every stop in my career, in fact I don't believe there is such a thing as a 'personal accomplishment' in business. These are some of the team accomplishments that I am most proud of in my career:
- Built a nascent 'Save Team' at Demandforce from a 3 person trial to a 15 person team that brought in $1.3 Million in annual renewal contracts a quarter over an 18 month time frame.
- Lowered cost of acquisition by 60% at Humanity by building an 18 person offshore sales team in Lahore, Pakistan. Transitioned the inbound trial funnel fully to that team without missing quota.
- Prepared the financial model and pro forma projections for my wife's baby food business, Big Dipper Foods, that were used to secure a $144,000 SBA loan
- Consecutive 'Top Sales Achiever' recognition at Intuit as a sales manager
- Presidents Club, $200K Club, Former record holder for monthly sales at Demandforce as an individual contributor
- MBA in Finance and Entrepreneurship from the University of San Francisco, Beta Gamma Sigma honoree for academic excellence
- BA from the University of Massachusetts - Amherst, minor in Economics.