We're all chasing "quality" content. But what does that mean exactly? In this session, Laura Smous, VP of Product Marketing at Verblio, will show you how to create quality content by going beyond the theory and exploring what leading agencies and in-house teams are doing to make their content better. You'll learn how to define quality, how to measure it, what often goes wrong, and how to start crushing it with quality content.
In this presentation, Laura will answer:
- What is quality content?
- Who decides what quality means? Customers? Algorithms?
- Why do content marketers so often get quality wrong?
- How do you measure quality? Are there tools to help?
- How do you achieve quality content? Where do you start?
- Who should attend? Anyone fueling their growth with content – agencies using content to fuel growth for customers
Four key takeaways:
- You can't define quality content unless you know what you're trying to achieve with it.
- You can't expect writers to deliver it unless you communicate what you're trying to achieve and what it means to you.
- Content briefs are the single biggest indicator of quality. Put garbage in (your brief), get garbage out (in your content)
- You can't set it and forget it. Both traffic and quality decline over time.