Drew Beechler is the CEO and Co-Founder of Holder, a CRM and community management platform for NFT projects. Prior to Holder, Drew led marketing at High Alpha helping co-found and launch over 30 startups, including Zylo, MetaCX, Docket, Casted, Bolster, Mandolin, Demandwell, Filo, and many more. Drew began his career as a part of the Orr Fellowship and spent his early career at ExactTarget and Salesforce.
Content Marketing Manager, UX Research @ User Interviews
Lizzy (she/her) is a marketer, writer, and poet, based in Santa Fe, New Mexico. Currently, she creates educational resources for user researchers, research ops professionals, and other folks in the UX community on the User Interviews blog.
She became a marketer by accident; after graduating with a Bachelor of Science in Professional Writing from a small college in Vermont, she applied to every job opportunity she could find with the word “writer” in the title. She cut her teeth on marketing as an agency copywriter, where she learned to approach content as an act of hospitality, shaped by a sense of empathy, generosity, and high regard for the audience.
Since then, Lizzy’s written both freelance and in-house content for a wide range of industries, including technology, AI, retail, cosmetics, food and beverage, law, education, and most recently, UX research.
Outside of work, Lizzy likes hiking, people-watching, thrift shopping, learning and sharing ideas. Her happiest memory is sitting on the shore of Lake Champlain in the summer of 2020, eating a clementine.
Operations and Supply Chain Management Executive » SaaS product management and marketing for the Digital Supply Chain
I've been working in operations and supply chain management (SCM) as a thought leader, on the job physical and digital product operations leader and as an individual contributor for over 20 years. I love the daily challenge of understanding the complexity of operations and supply chain and developing simplified solutions that build operational excellence over time.
The world is digitizing, as are supply chain operations. This doesn't singularly apply to being able to deliver a digital good online (e.g. book, movie), it's about all the work going on to (for example) automate a traditional supply chain planning and fulfillment process (which sits behind every amazon order you click):
- How should we use technology and hire to deliver conventional Source, Make, Deliver operations faster and better?
- What does it take to move operations to the cloud as a Software as a Service (SaaS) model without disrupting service levels?
- We've been automating operations for years, what is the next leap in current technology that makes it faster, better and worth the effort
Digitization requires a merger of new technology with traditional processes. I can help answer:
- Questions about how to start (develop a value proposition)
- Employee skills development required for digital operations
- How to manage process Integration with data center operations (Oracle Cloud, Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure)
- Develop an understanding of emerging tech impact on supply chain of the future
- How to evolve innovative tool use for supply chain improvement
I have a fundamental understanding of how this transformation starts and progresses.
I also know that Anaplan is a leader in all technology areas required to guide your journey.
If you'd like to talk more about the technological revolution within SCM, please connect with me on LinkedIn or email me.
[email protected] or www.linkedin.com/in/tommcdonough
Connecting marketing, operations and technology in SaaS.
Digital specialist and website designer/developer with experience of revitalising the digital presences of large organisations and leading modern growth marketing campaigns with an emphasis on content, targeting, segmentation and personalisation. Advanced Hubspot and Salesforce skills.
Specialties: Lead generation and nurturing, marketing automation, inbound funnel strategy, social networking, campaign management, targeted promotion, multimedia creation/editing, website design, content marketing, PPC and paid social, database management, customer relationship management systems, content management systems, HTML, CSS, graphic design software
Artistic and creative people are driven to make impactful things. l choose to fulfill my creative itch through software development.
I fell in love with programming as an IT systems admin where I was lucky enough to have a positive impact on my fellow co-workers with code. I've been creating meaningful software as a creative outlet ever since.
Programming is an art and it's my chosen medium.
Google Cloud | Sr. Product Marketing Manager, Cloud Migration | Disney planning guru
As a product marketing professional, my goal is to do everything I can to move the business forward quickly and efficiently. What that specifically entails will always vary a bit, but in general my product marketing focuses will include:
• Understand our customer's needs, market trends, and competitive forces
• Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates our portfolio and tells the right story across a range of audiences
• Implement go-to-market strategies that maximize growth.
• Coordinate successful, integrated launches of new products and capabilities
• Work with Product Management & Sales Leadership to influence the product development roadmap, and product packaging & pricing
• Deliver ongoing sales enablement including training, competitive intelligence, and product education
• Optimize the buyer journey from customer acquisition, adoption, and through customer success
• Lead content creation for outbound marketing campaigns, website content, product videos, webinars, customer case studies, and more
• Support media outreach, analyst briefings and social marketing initiatives
Turning Impressions into Intelligence. I'm the Founder of Automated Creative and host of 'Advertisers Watching Ads' and the 'Shiny New Object' Podcast.
I'm the founder of Automated Creative which turns a brand's media impressions into marketing intelligence. We analyse conversational themes in social and then create ads that respond to each one. AC's clients include Diageo, Pernod Ricard, Fever-Tree, Church & Dwight, Reckitt, Campari, Wickes, Adidas, GSK, Samsung, Bose, KFC, Upfield, and NCS. Here's a little more info - https://automatedcreative.net/creds
I also host of the 'Shiny New Object' podcast which explores the future of marketing with the industries’ leaders. Listen to it here - https://automatedcreative.net/shiny-new-object-marketing-innovation-podcast
My other passion is recording a show called 'Advertisers Watching Ads' where each week brands watch other brand's ads. Watch it here - https://automatedcreative.net/advertisers-watching-ads-marketing-videos